Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wanting things done. And doing them myself. New Website- New Brand!

With much help from my wonderful Justin, of course. It's with great pleasure, anxiety and excitement that I bring to you our work in progress.
--------
Our NEW website is official UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
For visitors to mauicreative.com...you will be directed to this blog until further changes are completed with the website.
For questions about sessions and pricing, email me at mallory@mauicreativedesign.com

Without rehashing the high-blood-pressure-inducing events of the last few months, I'm happy to say that thanks to the wonderful internet and google and paid website building software, we WILL have the site I designed running within a matter of days.

Here is a sneak peek!!!



1 comment:

Leave some love... :-)