Blog Archive

Monday, June 27, 2011

Strong.

The word means a lot. For such a small word. It means making it...or not. It means everything. Your being strong plays a direct role in your life, reaching your goals, finding fellowship, earning and being successful, and living up to the person you want to be. With strength often comes power, with power comes greed. I once heard a saying that few great men are good. It takes strength to be good; to be yourself in the face of trials; no matter what.

Few people in the world are stronger than a Soldier. So today I am reminded, with the arrival of my yellow ribbon/strong necklace, handmade, with a portion of the proceeds going to the USO, to be strong, in spite of anything!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my necklace. As a former military member and spouse to a new officer in the Army, my military items hold great meaning to me. I have many family and friends currently serving or previously served and I have a great respect for all military members.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love... :-)