Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Surplus...

What is Sunday Surplus you ask? Well its a random blog post containing the surplus of information, or just whatever I've got on my mind. First off, it was my birthday weekend, and being 26 isn't all that bad :-).  I loved being a normal person this week, I worked diligently during the day in the office, kept the house tidy, and managed to make fun plans for the weekend. I don't go out much, and usually when I make plans, I end up cancelling because I'm that lame. But this time, I didn't cancel and it was so great. I worked on edits until about 10:30pm on Friday night, yeah, I'm cool! And then I got gussied up and headed out to meet the girls from the restaurant where I occasionally "work". I forgot to tip my server, who luckily is one of my closest friends, I lost the bow on my cute little flat, and I played country fried on the juke box. What a night of revelry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)