Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crystal + Rob, Kent State Stark - University Center. Canton, Ohio Wedding

I hadn't been in the University Center since my graduation the year before. It was bittersweet to walk in to the event center with my head held high, positive that my education had served me well and that I was using many of the skills I'd learned in my 6 years spent at Kent, dabbling in various arts. ;-)
Crystal and Rob had both graduated as well, only weeks before their wedding day! They are the sweetest, soft spoken and quirky-cute couple! The groomsmen were sporting their converse while the girls wore blushing pink dresses. We had an AWESOME day to photograph, the weather was just right, like it had all been planned ahead of time, just for them!
Everyone rose to their feet, in unison. They'd all been waiting for this day, but most of all Rob couldn't wait to watch Crystal walk through those doors with her father and down the isle and into a marriage with him for life. He put on his aviators and smiled like only a kid about to open up the biggest lollipop in the world would smile! And that set the tone for the rest of the day, and their lives together.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)