Blog Archive

Monday, June 4, 2012

Boudoir Outfits...What ever you make them!!!


I'm doing a boudoir shoot of my own for Justin in July so I've been preparing outfit ideas on Pinterest like a crazy person. If you're having a shoot, I KNOW you know what I'm talking about!! Yesterday I was shopping and popped into Aerie...a cute teeny-bopper store that I've never wandered in before. OMG SO CUTE. They have THE most adorable stuff in there. I found a few things for my shoot so I wanted to share some of the ideas with you...especially if you're one of the lucky ladies shooting with me on Sunday for Boudoir Bonanza!

Check these outs:


I love this look. It's super cute, still a little sexy but UBER comfortable for any girl! Spice it up with the stripes and cute pair of RayBans!






























I don't have to tell you how much I love deep V-neck tees. I don't because I wear one like, everyday.
But this style for an outdoor shot is absolutely hot!






























I love the retro look of the high wasted boy shorts...with a print bra and some bright lipstick! It's such a classic look without looking traditional or similar to all the other boudoirs you've probably seen!


I totally bought this. In cream, and I can't wait to jazz it up with some retro jewelry and some big eyelashes!!!



And this adorable, sweet little number is just too cute to pass up. Simple satin in cream with ivory lace. How romantic!


And last but not least, if you're not a lingerie kind of gal, or you just feel more comfortable showing your curves in something fitness/yoga related....here are some cute options that I LOVE!!!































Hope you've found a little something you like and can start piecing together some ideas for your shoot!!
And if you're interested I've got 2 sessions still open for BOUDOIR BONANZA on Sunday, June 10th.
Email me for details at mallory@mauicreativedesign.com
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)