Blog Archive

Thursday, May 31, 2012

How does one choose a wedding song....Weezer and the 31st of May.

No really, I need to know? Justin and I have been trying to come up with the perfect song for our first dance...and we suck at it. I've even so much as offered to dance to a Weezer song if he could find the right one for us! The problem is we like the same music and it all means something to us, it's just not wedding song music. The slow songs that are special to us are sad songs.

What's your advice? We're going to each make a top 5 list and see if we can narrow it down at least. Who knows maybe we'll do a Glee style mash-up and bust out some break dancing for our guests. (PS, we DON'T know how to break dance)

It's the 31st of May, we're one wedding into our season and the next coming up tomorrow! And I've got May's list of goals here to share with you!!

I accomplished MOSTLY everything, and if not done it's at least started! So I'm patting myself on the back. This is the first month I have actually stuck by my goals and not changed, added, or deviated from my list!!
We're STILL working on our new website...and will be rolling that out by the middle of June. Finally!! So look for that along with our home video and about me video coming up!

Happy Thursday, Happy last day of May! And June is my birthday month so you better start planning my gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)