Blog Archive

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dissatisfaction & Graham Central Station.

Life seems hardest when we have nothing happening to us to complain about. I think it's about that time that I start getting really dissatisfied with myself. Why is that? At least I am my own worst critic, that's at least a positive thing in life...that I don't have some heckler screaming "you suck" every where I turn. I can hold on to that. So, as I deal with some random dissatisfaction here are some things that have been keeping me happy lately:

1. Graham Central Station from Handel's. It's hands down the most satisfying ice cream flavor known to man. Or woman.

2. Gardening. My niece came over and helped Justin and I plant our tomato, zucchini and pepper plants! We're hoping to use some of our own vegetables for the wedding meal!

3. Summer. Weather. Sunshine. This Ohio weather has been GORG the last few weeks. I hope it stays that way for Sunday, our first wedding of 2012!!

4. OUR NEW LENSES!!! We JUST ordered the new 85mm 1.4 and a 17-55mm 2.8 - WHAT? I can't believe we did it. This week we sold the camera that started this business and invested the most we ever have on equipment! It's the end of an era and the beginning of something amazing! I hope.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)