Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Giving Hope, and a full calendar.

This is a topic I've been reading on lately from other photographers and I wanted to share just a snippet of my WHY.

Why do I do this? Why do I photograph people and love and weddings. I got an email recently from an acquaintance...I'd call her a friend, but she was more my sister's friend, and I was always tagging along. I mention that because somehow it makes her appreciation more credible.

Her email read:



Speechless. Chills. Tears. It might not sound like much, but for someone to step out of their comfort zone, step into my world and give me a pat on the back...is everything to me. I'm grateful, shocked, giddy and excited. If she's the only person in the world that I give hope to through my work and through sharing my life, then my heart is full. 

I'm happy to report that we are completely booked for August and September 2012. 
And the rest of the calendar is spotted with amazing couples that we CANNOT wait to photograph!


Thank you all, forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)