Blog Archive

Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is a big deal..."there's always time for a movie montage"

I'm not comfortable in front of the camera. Especially when its recording me. And especially when I have no idea what I'm trying to say... I make faces, snap my fingers, produce horrible and embarrassing dance moves, and then resort to acting out a movie montage with props instead of actually creating an informative video. OH WELL
We've been dropping hints about some of the exciting things within our new branding; the new facebook page: facebook.com/mauicreative, and some of the stories and images that you'll see when we roll it out. And some of you have mentioned how excited you are, and we're SO GLAD. We are so freakin' excited! We've put so much time, and thought into this that we just can't wait to show everyone!!

The message here is that we're announcing some exciting stuff...and if nothing else, you can see me in all my finger-snapping glory.



Thank you so much for being a part of this with us. We couldn't ask for a better group of supporters. Please always remember that I love comments, on the blog or the fb...we LOVE to hear from you!
Happy Thursday!!

5 comments:

  1. Bahaha. You should have finished with a big L sign on your forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious, that is why Justin loves you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah you are such a dork.. I would be exactly same way though. :) Love you.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do i love thee... let me count the ways!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love... :-)