Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A love letter...

It's The best day to be in love. Besides every other day when you're in love with my fiance! He's the greatest and everyday is special because we make it that way! We had a candle lit breakfast on Sunday, in Paris, aka our living room, complete with mimosas, cinnamon rolls and french pressed coffee. <3 But more importantly today is always a special day for me. It marks a day of growth because I seemed to always make important life decisions around this time of year a few years in a row and one thing that remains since then is this: A love letter.

Two people finding each other in this great big world; nothing short of a miracle.
I lost my heart, I lost my mind in your eyes. You saved me. You found me when you knew I was lost. You loved me and you didn't even realize it. And now all I want to do is make you feel loved, make you feel beautiful. My heart is full, my arms and my heart are open and my love is forever.


And all these years later, this is still so perfect.

He still finds me when I'm lost. And loves me when I can't bare to love myself. We still find each other, through everyday life we still find each other in this great big world. We find each other and we love with open arms, open hearts, and open minds. We love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Leave some love... :-)