Blog Archive

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Double wedding weekend, bad posture and public indecency...

We'll start this post off with the most obvious point; my awful posture. WHAT? I mean really, I am craning my neck. The doc said my lower back is always strained because of that stance right there, straighten up, girl...jeeez!!


We had a double wedding weekend! 
And it went great! 

On Friday night we had the pleasure of hanging with Krystal and Jake all day. Their families were probably the most cool, calm and collected group I've experienced to date. The flow of the day was flawless. Jakes mom, who I've known since I was a kid, set up a buffet of snacks for the guys while they were getting ready...how sweet. We had enough time to hang out, get to know the wedding party and get some really amazing shots. 
Highlights from the Friday night nuptials; the beautiful church, the groovy wedding party made us feel so comfortable, the dinner was AHH-MAZE, so good and plentiful that I took a photo, thanks to the La Pizzaria and the couple for feeding us, we had a secret spot in the coat room that was perfect for hiding out! And last but not least Krystal and Jake had the most easy going attitudes, probably thanks to Krystal doing such an AWESOME job planning all the details of the day!!
Saturday's wedding started with groomsmen in Chuck Taylors, who doesn't love that. It was here that I had my first experience with public indecency, but don't worry it was completely unrelated to the wedding party or any guests, lets just say it was bad timing...
Crystal and Rob got to lay and frolic in the grass at sunset and will have some pretty amazing images! Their train-dance, complete with tambourines completely rock'd it!

Needless to say, Justin and I were whooped, but today, I went at it again with a family of four, that I hope to have as wedding clients someday!!

As I conclude, I'm left with one thought, from my favorite movie of all time, and it pretty much describes the pile of thoughts I have;
"business is very food." 
"you just said business is very food, maybe you said food because you're hungry."


I've lost my mind, I'm hungry, and business is very good. :-)

Good Night Ya'll



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)