Blog Archive

Monday, June 11, 2012

Maui Monday

Alright folks, it's here. Yup. Already. It's Monday again.
Shake out your limbs and rise from that big, comfy bed, my friends, the weekend is over.

But here on the blog, starting every Monday I'm going to share with you some happy things I've been loving for the week and maybe share a little about my weekend.

Love #1
Black Bean Burgers. These are a summer staple in my house because they're huge and delicious but they're healthy!

Love #2
Shooting in my new "converted studio". After 7 years here we've realized the room in our house most people would set up as a dining room makes a great shooting space. I used it for the first time this weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect!

Love #3
Family. I know you all have read over the course of this year, and know that my brother returned home safely from his deployment. We had our first BBQ with ALL 5 of us and our significant others (and a whole bunch of friends and other family) this weekend and it was seriously the best feeling in the world.

Things I'm not loving so much:
My cats constantly meowing because they want outside. Hey....me too kids but there's work to be done!
The pile of wedding invitations on my desk waiting to be hand addressed.
How fast the summer is going by.

And because no Maui Monday post is complete without a photo, here's something I really love.
My Toms. Great purchase!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)