Blog Archive

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mint and Metal...in MAGAZINE form!!!

Remember our styled shoot back in March. The Mint & Metal spring theme, and remember the cover comment contest in April that we ran to help choose a cover...and remember all those sneak peeks I posted of spreads as I was laying them out....well, it's finally, FINALLY done. I couldn't have done this without the help of so many wonderful, creative and giving people. People I can now call friends. A special thanks to Erin, for your journalistic expertise!!!

So, without further adieu, I present to you:
Down-to-Earth Wedding, Issue 1, Volume 1.
An annual magazine featuring the work of local wedding vendors, the photography of Maui Creative and associates and wedding advice for the 'down to earth' couple. This issue features tips on answering pesky questions about your wedding planning progress and how to handle the stress of DIY.
Please, enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I'm inspired to make my own magazine, if only I could write better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, you got skills to pay the bills. This is really great work and far exceeds all my expectations. You have so much talent and inspire me more and more every day.
    Love ya,
    J

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love... :-)