Blog Archive

Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 was a great year.

What we did:
A few months ago, I decided to make the blog less personal and focus more on the clients images and their stories. Now that my wedding season has come to a close, I feel the urge to sit and recollect all of the memories of the summer. The summer flew by so fast, fleeting like the moments on a wedding day. I am so grateful to all of my wonderful clients who put their faith in me and allowed Justin and I the opportunity to learn and grow this season. I honestly still can't believe we've come this far. We had so much fun with every client we booked, and I wouldn't have changed a single thing about it.

What we're doing now:
Now starts the time where we nest a little. I'm calling it hibernation, we're in the process now of enjoying our engagement, we just had our engagement party next week and are having an engagement session this coming Monday with one of our close friends who is aspiring to be a photographer, we're really excited about it.
Thanksgiving will be at our house this year, and I think I might set up a little portrait time for all of our families.
We're also looking for studio space, but taking our time. We really want to find something that fits our personality perfect as well as fits into our budget.
I am still trying to put together new branding and a new website and blog for myself, but its sooo hard when you have a list of other clients to do the same for.

OH! And we're supposed to be planning our own wedding...but that's sort of for the birds...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love... :-)