Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tiffany and Tim, Canton, Ohio - Kent State University Wedding.

Posted by Mallory:
These two....they're just such an eclectic mix of awesome I can't even simplify it. They met in college, and planned a lovely wedding on the lawn there. Due to weather...they got married in the exact room that they met years ago. Goosebumps... I know. Their vows were tear-jerkers...they were both crying...I was crying.
They live in Chicago, and Tiffany...well, she's quite a woman. I've had the wonderful opportunity to photograph her three times now, and each time I got to know her more, and heard more and more about Tim each time...and each time I left thinking that they were more awesome than the time before!

Thanks so much for having us at your wedding! And best wishes for your future, where ever it may take you!





















1 comment:

Leave some love... :-)