Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer, summer! Time for family, fun and photos!!

I bet you're like me. Your camera sits on a shelf getting dusty all winter and then at the first sight of sunshine you pull it out ready to capture all your memories, am I right? Well, if you are...there's nothing wrong with that! Except that you're probably just like me in another way, too. When you're snapping the photos of your fun family memories...you never get to be in the photos. Boo.


So, we thought of a way to help you!
Announcing the 1st annual 
Oh Snap! Summer Family Session Special!
3 themed weekends for families to plan mini adventures for us to photograph!
Check out the details below:

The Fine Print:
These shoots will be mini family sessions that last 30 minutes, at a to-be-determined location.
For the $99 you get the 30 minute session for up to 5 family members and you'll receive a collection of 2 4x6 prints, 2 5x7 prints and an 8x10 print of images of your choosing.
You'll of course have the option to purchase all of your images digitally to print on your own, or one of our many other print products like canvases, etc.







1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish you left your camera on the shelf to collect dust. Everywhere I go you have a flashy light pointed in my direction! It's tough having a photographer as a friend! A girl can never wear sweat pants! If I did tho I know you would make me look good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love... :-)