Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Christina & Kevin - Summer Country Wedding - Memorial Day Weekend!

WOW. The first wedding of the season and I already couldn't wait to post...I'm up at 2:26am selecting images for the preview and I can't stop going through these images. Christina and Kevin are the sweetest and most tender people/couple ever. I mean evarrrr. Christina is this adorable, bubbly, little, soft-spoken sweetheart and Kevin completely stole the show at the reception with his dance for Christina to Mr. Boombostic. I died. Laughing literally so hard I had to breath to take the shot.

Here are some of my favorites from their Memorial Day weekend wedding. It was super classy and sweet just like them!! Congrats Christina and Kevin!



 Reception Highlights!!













3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous couple. You have their personalities totally pegged...but then I may be a bit biased being the mom of the groom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding. Gorgeous day! Much happiness to you both.

    Pat and Bernie Schneider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you are so sweet!!! :) These pictures are amazing!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love... :-)