Blog Archive

Monday, October 24, 2011

Love is in the cool, cool air.

I'm happy to say that I've got engagement sessions under way for all scheduled 2012 weddings. Next up on the list is Kelly and Ben of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio and Tiffany and Tim of Chicago, Illinois.

I had a blast with both couples, and was reminded during each session of why I love my job so much. I think I managed to make Ben completely comfortable behind the camera, and put Kelly at ease by doing so. And, with Tiff and Tim, well, we had a wet and chilly day that involved sitting in the Jeep chatting about New York and Chicago, and warming up with some fresh ground brews from Muggswigz. Perfect.

Enjoy the sneak peeks!!!
Tiffany and Tim | Engaged

































Kelly and Ben | Engaged

1 comment:

Leave some love... :-)