Blog Archive

Monday, September 26, 2011

Portraits...I've been hoarding.

So, this last couple weeks have been jam packed, filled with sessions and weddings and family events. I admit, I've been a bad blogger, and I've also become a hoarder. I've been hoarding photos, from my dear sweet clients and family. But, I'm on a 3 day coffee binge, on the verge of sending Justin into a crazed hysteria with my lack of ability to concentrate during a normal conversation. But, alas....I have photos!!!

First up: my niece Isabella and my nephew Trey. --This was such a fun session, and my sister-in-law really wanted these photos a month ago, but I was just too busy...and hey, they were free ;-)

Since, I mean, obviously I am the best aunt ever, and Isabella loves me so much that just having me there during the picture time was a "fun" distraction for her, I had to try something different. I shot this whole session with my 70-300 which I never do. I stood way back, sometimes ducking behind a bush or a tree so she wouldn't see that I was snapping away. And it worked. For this family I wanted to capture their crazy/organized madness. They're so fun...and it shows!!!











2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! They have grown since Josh and Shans wedding! As always <3 your work!
    -Erica Beischlag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness they are the cutest kids I have ever seen! You awesome Mallory! Thanks again we are lucky to have you in our family! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love... :-)